I just released git-tfs v0.11.0.
There are two new commands in this release: bootstrap and verify. bootstrap will find TFS commits and configure git-tfs remotes for you. verify checks that the latest TFS-related commit has the same content as the corresponding version in TFS.
There are a number of bug fixes:
- Correctly handle the “no newer checkins on the server” case for VS2010. (commit)
- Work on x86 and x64 more often (commit)
- Allow checkin policy overrides (commit)
- Generate a default checkin comment (commit, commit)
- Ensure consistent casing in the new repository (commit)
You can see the full diff on github.